Accessibility New City Hall and Town Hall
Bus and Tram
Lines 2, 8, 9 to Neues Rathaus
Lines 10, 11 to Wilhelm-Leuschner-Platz
- Linie 89 bis Neues Rathaus
- Citytunnel stop Wilhelm-Leuschner-Platz
In the area of Martin-Luther-Ring, Lotterstraße and Burgplatz, a limited number of paid parking spaces and short-term parking spaces are available. Additional parking spaces are available in the Petersbogen underground parking lot with access via Lotterstraße. Marked handicapped parking spaces are located at the main entrance of the New City Hall, at Burgplatz and in Lotterstraße.
Parking facilities for bicycles are available throughout the Martin-Luther-Ring and Burgplatz areas.
Fly in by plane
The Flughafen Leipzig / Halle is about 30 minutes away (by car) from the city centre of Leipzig. InterCity and regional trains run regularly between the airport and central station. The Berlin Airport is about 2 hours away, Airport Frankfurt or Airport Hannover are about 3.5 hours away by train.
Go by train
The city of Leipzig is well accessible by train Deutschen Bahn from almost all European cities. The central station is very close to the city center and to the event location.
Go by car
Motorway exit Leipzig via Autobahn A9 (Berlin-Nürnberg), A14 (Magdeburg-Dresden) or A38 (Goettingen-Leipzig)
A9, Exit Leipzig West
- follow Leipzig West / B181 and Merseburger Straße/181
- continue on Merseburger Straße / B87 (signposted Torgau / Zentrum)
- turn left onto Lützner Straße / B87 (signposted Torgau / Zentrum)
- turn right onto Jahnallee / B87 (signposted Torgau / Zentrum)
- turn right onto Goerdelerring
- keep right on Dittrichring and Martin-Luther-Ring
- turn left into Lotterstraße
- You can use the underground car park at Burgplatz.
A14 Exit Leipzig Mitte
- follow B2 / Maximilianallee to Dresdner Str.
- keep left to turn left onto Am Gothischen Bad/Rackwitzer Str./B2/B6.
- keep right to turn right onto Brandenburger Str/B2/B87.
- turn right onto Dresdner Str.
- continue on Grimmaischer Steinweg until Augustusplatz
- You can use the underground car park at Augustusplatz.
A38 Exit Leipzig Süd
- stay on B2 until Wundtstraße (watch out for signs: A9 / Weißenfels / Grünau / Zentrum)
- stay on main road until Flossplatz
- stay on main road until Harkortstraße
- Take a right turn at Martin-Luther-Ring
- stay on main road until Augustusplatz
- Follow the city's inner ring road until Augustusplatz. You could use the underground car park at Augustusplatz.